+ 15 min.
- 400 gr Rice
- 100 gr Ceps (Boletus Edulis)
- 50 gr Butter
- 1 Onion
- 50 gr Parmigiano
- 1 Liter of vegetable stock
- Dry white wine
- Extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and Pepper
1) Thinly cut the onion and fry it in a pan with olive oil and half the butter (25 gr) for 4-5 minutes.
2) Meanwhile cut both the stems and the caps of the ceps.
3) Add the rice and fry it for a few minutes.
4) Add the mushrooms and brown them for a few minutes on low heat; add salt and pepper.
5) Add a glass of white wine and let evaporate.
6) Gradually add the vegetable broth and let it evaporate without lid.
7) After the first boiling, simmer for about 20 minutes, making sure the rice remains wet.
8) When cooked, turn off the flame and add the Parmesan cheese, the finely chopped parsley and, if necessary, the remaining butter.
9) Let stand for about 5 minutes and serve.