- 2 Turbots
- 2 Fennels
- 1 Onion
- 4 Cloves of garlic
- 1 Limon
- Extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper
1) Preheat oven to about 180°.
2) Cut the fennels into slices and keep aside the green leaves.
3) Fry in a pan(with oil, salt and pepper) the crushed garlic cloves, the fennels and the chopped onion.
4) Gut and wash the turbots.
5) In each free belly put some green fennel leaves, oregano and some slice of cooked fennel.
6) Sprinkle with extra-virgin olive oil, salt, pepper and lemon juice.
7) Put first the fennels in the baking dish and on top the turbot. Sprinkle with origano.
8) Bake for about half an hour until the inside of the fish is well done.
Garnish with some lemon slice and serve.