- 400 gr Chestnut flour
- 1/2 Litre milk
- 2 tbsp Extra-virgin olive oil
- 90 gr Raisins
- 60 gr Pine nuts
1) Leave the raisins in warm water for about an hour. Dry and flour them slightly.
2) Knead the flour with the milk (pouring slowly) until you get an homogeneous dough.
3) Add the oil, pine nuts and raisins.
4) Put everything in a greased baking dish. Caution: do not exceed 2 cm thickness.
5) Pour a dash of olive oil on the surface (it will spread by itself during cooking) and bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes.
6) Let cool and serve.